|resources:||Home Help Documentation Release notes Source Code Credits Screenshots|
- 27 jun 08 - mozImage 1.4.8 released
- 14 apr 08 - mozImage 1.4.7 released
- 13 oct 06 - mozImage 1.4.6 released
- 15 mar 06 - mozImage 1.4.5 released
- 12 dec 05 - mozImage 1.4.4 released
- 25 oct 05 - mozImage 1.4.3 released
- 11 oct 05 - mozImage 1.4.2 released
- 30 sep 05 - mozImage 1.4.1 released
- 26 sep 05 - mozImage 1.4 stable released
- Useful thread on xulplanet forum on signing remote XUL
- This Firefox Extensions Howto describes how to create extensions for Firefox 0.9 and newer
- jslib - make life easier for Mozilla Application Development
- Books - a free book on how to create applications with mozilla
- This is a note on how to get a better intergration with mozilla firefox
- Here a complete reference to XPInstall
- XulPlanet host a reference to all xul element
mozImage is an image viewer for the Mozilla Platform.
The goal of mozImage is to create a simple image browser that can show images present your local disks and analyze web pages in search of new ones. You can see some examples in the screenshots page.
The current release works with both Mozilla Browser and Mozilla Firefox on win32 and with linux. If you want to install mozImage click here.
Here are some key features. For a comprehensive list you can check the release notes.
- Search image links in web pages
- Easy navigation through file system
- Show thumbnails on a side bar
- Slide show
- Zoom in and out
- Compatible with both Mozilla Browser and Mozilla Firefox (1.5b supported)
- OS indipendent file management
- Open and modify image throught external applications
- Integration with ImageMagick